Usually I'm of opinion that times goes by too fast and I always wish there would be more time to enjoy things.When I think of HIM it's the only time I wish time would go by faster, so that we can finally be together.I can't wait !
He asked me to marry him...after being his valentine and we were the most happiest couple staying under the same roof <3<3 striking each other with love arrows...sharing each others joys and happiness :) <3
We were the most happiest couple ever having had the most awesomeness memories :) :) <3 Love was only thing which bound us together all the time...forever<3 All my days used to start seeing his so innocent,kiddish, loving,charming face...and used end with the same in his arms :) <3
Then came a bewitching damsel who took him away from me... and then he stopped loving me :( my life..my love has gone leaving me behind.... in all the darkness...i cried like never before because i was hurt by the one whom i love the most ;( I was betrayed...
Nothing was the same anymore..:(
We had fights and argued over this all day and night...for the first time we were fighting for a third person who came between us :( and he used every way to break my heart...he chose her over me...I tried every way to impress him dressing and painting my face like her :( :( but nothing is worth trying...he left me..
I used to spend all my nights crying for him...thinking about him and her...and my heart filled with terrible frights ;( :( scaring me to death...
But I still used to watch him...i used to be happy seeing him smile even though he is not with me...i was so much in love with him :) <3<3
I read somewhere that " sometimes two people have to fall apart only to realize how much they need to fall back together " :) :)<3 I know life is very cruel...but somewhere in deep of my heart i still have that little hope that he would be back for me <3<3
I Love Him the same way i used to and i love him more every second <3<3 and here I'am still waiting for him to come back....at the same place with all his memories and love...at the age of 75 <3<3
He asked me to marry him...after being his valentine and we were the most happiest couple staying under the same roof <3<3 striking each other with love arrows...sharing each others joys and happiness :) <3
We were the most happiest couple ever having had the most awesomeness memories :) :) <3 Love was only thing which bound us together all the time...forever<3 All my days used to start seeing his so innocent,kiddish, loving,charming face...and used end with the same in his arms :) <3
Then came a bewitching damsel who took him away from me... and then he stopped loving me :( my life..my love has gone leaving me behind.... in all the darkness...i cried like never before because i was hurt by the one whom i love the most ;( I was betrayed...
Nothing was the same anymore..:(
We had fights and argued over this all day and night...for the first time we were fighting for a third person who came between us :( and he used every way to break my heart...he chose her over me...I tried every way to impress him dressing and painting my face like her :( :( but nothing is worth trying...he left me..
I used to spend all my nights crying for him...thinking about him and her...and my heart filled with terrible frights ;( :( scaring me to death...
But I still used to watch him...i used to be happy seeing him smile even though he is not with me...i was so much in love with him :) <3<3
I read somewhere that " sometimes two people have to fall apart only to realize how much they need to fall back together " :) :)<3 I know life is very cruel...but somewhere in deep of my heart i still have that little hope that he would be back for me <3<3
I Love Him the same way i used to and i love him more every second <3<3 and here I'am still waiting for him to come back....at the same place with all his memories and love...at the age of 75 <3<3

He will come back for u.. :P
ReplyDeleteThnks ;)
ReplyDelete